- Reformatted old computer to factory settings.
- Wrapped work holiday gifts.
- Got the Christmas cards out.
- Cut my hair.
- Did two loads of laundry.
- Wrote 1638 words and finished chapter 1 of my book!
I was a writing machine today. I put some ambient accoustic music on my phone, plugged in my headphones, and typed away. And I think it’s good! Really good. I’m getting to know my characters better. I even had a dream about them.
My book project is really just a creative experiment. The journey is more important than the destination.